Fedelta and Tyro Connect integrate to allow hospitality businesses to improve their operational efficiencies through third party solutions. Integrations that are available via this partnership include; Hubster, Ordering with Google, SevenRooms, DoorDash and more.
- Food Ordering 1.0
- Bookings 1.0
- Sales Data 1.0
- Menu Sync 1.0
- Tables 1.0
- Sales Data 1.1
- Minimum Version Requirements
- Configuring Tyro Connect / Fedelta Integration
- Common Issues
- Tyro Connect Onboarding for Merchants Minimum Version Requirements
- Fedelta Minimum Version: 7.26
- Merchant has onboarded, created a location and selected their app partners within Tyro Connect
- Automated email is sent to the Fedelta onboarding team with relevant details
- All configurations are done by the Fedelta team to connect the POS to Tyro Connect. Best support contacts If you are seeking support from Fedelta please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
My orders keep failing
- Orders will be rejected if they have not been accepted by the POS (Point of Sale) within 2 minutes. This may be due to poor internet connectivity, or the POS may not be connected.
- Login to your Tyro Connect Portal to see if the POS is connected. If you are unsure how to do this click here. If it is not connected, please contact email@example.com .
Items and/or modifiers are not printing properly
- Have you checked that the item or modifier has been set up to print?
Step-by-step guide on how a merchant can create and manage their Tyro Connect account.