The Triniteq integration with Tyro Connect is available on their Cloud based product only, PowerEPOS.
- Food Ordering 1.0
- Menu Sync 1.0
- Bookings 1.0
- Loyalty 1.0
- Sales Data 1.0
- Payments 1.0
- Minimum Requirements
- POS / Store Configurations
- Configuring Tyro Connect / Triniteq Integration
- Tyro Connect Onboarding for Merchants
- Menu Sync (If applicable to app partner)
- Must be Triniteq PowerEPOS (cloud-based solution).
- If merchant is running Triniteq WaiterPOS version 5,6 or 7 refer to firstname.lastname@example.org as a potential POS hardware upgrade may be required as well as the PowerEPOS software upgrade.
- If merchant is running Triniteq WaiterPOS version 8 or above please refer to email@example.com , no POS hardware upgrade will be required (assuming hardware is in sound working order) but will require the PowerEPOS software upgrade Configuring Tyro Connect / Triniteq Integration.
- Merchant has onboarded, created a location and selected their app partners within Tyro Connect.
- Automated email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with details & Tyro Connect provide tc-location-id in shared slack channel.
- All configurations are done at Triniteq HQ by the Triniteq team.
- Triniteq provide Tyro Connect with Organisation Key and Outlet ID through Slack.
- Tyro Connect Support Engineer adds these details to the merchant account to finalise onboarding and set up.
All configurations are managed by the Triniteq team at HQ Email email@example.com for any issues or raise with Account Manager.
Our instruction manual for merchants is a step-by-step guide on how they can create and manage their Tyro Connect account.