The Starrtec / Tyro Connect integration allows Starrtec customers to access third party food ordering apps directly to their POS (Point of Sale). Customers from across Australia are live with partners including, me&u, Chewzie, Hubster, Order with Google and more. The integration allows merchants to save time and money by having all orders routed to one central place in the POS.
- Food Ordering 1.0
- Menu Sync 1.0
- Bookings 1.0
- Loyalty 1.0
- Sales Data 1.0
- Payments 1.0
- Minimum version requirements
- Configuring your Starrtec / Tyro Connect Integration
- Issues at Venue
- Tyro Connect Onboarding for Merchants
- Starrtec Minimum Version: 3.8.216
- Connection specifics Webhook cloud integration – POS connects to the Starrtec cloud server, not Tyro Connect directly.
- Best support contacts: To make an enquiry or raise a ticket, please contact Starrtec on email@example.com .
Locations page of the Tyro Connect portal – https://portal.connect.tyro.com/locations
- On the top right you will see ‘Unknown location status’. This is because the POS connects to the Starrtec cloud server, not Tyro Connect directly. It is recommended that if you are experiencing connectivity issues that you contact your POS provider/reseller.
- Orders are being rejected by the POS with the reason ‘No customer present’, ‘No Location to send to' or ‘internal error’ - this is typically momentary due to a brief network drop or the POS can't communicate with the server. It will usually auto-resolve within a few minutes.
- If there is an issue at the venue (e.g. implementation, printing, stock item mapping etc.) - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Starrtec support is the primary contact for the venue - email@example.com. Some specific printing issues are mentioned below:
Confirm Tyro Connect is working (orders are going into the POS). If it is working but the dockets are still not printing, then you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot the issue.
This is likely an issue with the configuration at the venue. This will have to be actioned by Starrtec support team at email@example.com.
When an item or item modifier is not recognised (does not exist on the POS) it will print to the open web order item that was created.
Step-by-step guide on how a merchant can create and manage their Tyro Connect account.